NISHTAR MEDICAL COLLEGE 131 HOSPITAL, MULTAN SITUATION VACANT
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following vacant posts at Nishtar Medical College & Hospital, Multan for appointment on Adhoc basis.
Assistant Professor (BS-18)
Name of the Specialty
1. High Dependency Unit (HDU)
2. Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
Maximum Age Limit (on closing date) 45 years
Eligibility & Experience:
1. MBBS or equivalent medical qualifications recognized/ registered by PM&DC.
2. PMDC level III qualification in respective subject or general FCPS/ M.S! M.D
Other equivalent Level III qualifications in the speciality approved by SRC and recognized/ registered by PM&DC.
3. Three years teaching experience in the respective subject as a senior registrar in a recognized institution, if qualification is general. No experience is required in case of sub-specialty qualification holders.
1. The applications must be submitted on the prescribed application Proforma which can be obtained from the office of the undersigned.
2. If the candidate possesses any experience in the specialty, a copy of the experience certificate issued by the competent authority should be attached with the application form.
3. If the candidate has any research publications to his/ her credit, a copy of each of such publications should be attached with the applica-tion (provided that the article has been published in a journal recognized by PM&DC)
4. Attested Photostat copies of all the certificates/ documents/ testimonials/ experience certificates/ domicile/ CNIC and valid registration from PM&DC be attached with the application form and must reach the office of the undersigned by 25-03-2016.
5. Two attested passport size photographs should be attached with the application form.
6 The appointment will be made according to the Rule 22 of Punjab Civil Servants (Appointment & Conditions of service) Rules, 1974.
7 The appointment is made subject to revocation at any time by the competent authority.
8 PM&DC registration valid on the closing date for receipt of applications will be accepted. However, in case of expiry of PM&DC registration & NIC depositing receipt of NADRA for new NIC & PMDC for new registration.
9 Both Male & Female candidates can apply.
10 The candidate must possess a domicile certificate of any district of the Province of Punjab and a copy of the same must be submitted with the application.
11 Five years general age relaxation in upper age limit as per Government of the Punjab S&GAD circular letter No. SOR-I(S&GAD) 9-36/81 dated 04-11-2006 is applicable
12 Employees already serving should apply through proper channel (their respective department) along with NOC.
13 Those who have removed/dismissed from Government Service can not apply
14 Incomplete application and those received after the due date will not be considered and they will be rejected without any intimation.
15 Ineligible Candidates will not be interviewed.
16 All the candidates should bring their original certificates/documents and research paper at the time of interview.
17 No TA/DA will be given for the interview.
(PROF. DR. KAMRAN SALICK) PRINCIPAL Nishtar Medical College & Hospital, Multan (LIIR4i) I PL-2856
Further Information About Job
|Job Location||Multan, Punjab Pakistan|
|Industry/Area||Schools/Colleges/Universities Administration, Executive Manager|
|Job Date||Monday, 14 March, 2016|
|Check More||Date Wise Jobs|
|Contents on this page are taken from Dawn Newspaper or its Website. It is property of them and is copyrighted by them. For further information, check out our Policy|
|Like us on Facebook for more updates.|
- Professor, Associate Professors, Assistant Professor, and Lecturer Jobs in NFC IET MultanFederal Degree Awarding Institute
- Associate Professor Assistant Professor Senior Registrar Jobs in MIKD Multan
- GC University Lahore Jobs, Lab Supervisor, Lab Attendant
- University of Gujrat Jobs Associate Professor, Associate Lecturer, Computer Programmer
- Military College of Signals Jobs, Computer Operator, Lab Demonstrator, UDC, LDC, Lab Assistant, Driver