District Session Judge Multan Jobs The following posts are lying vacant in Civil and Sessions ourts, Multan. Application from the desirous having the required qualiﬁcations detailed below, are invited:- Stenographer, Assistant Librarian, Data Entry Operator
District & Session Judge Multan Jobs More Info:
Qualification & Experience: Graduation with English Shorthand and English ’Type ‘Writing having speed 110 and 50 WPM, respectively. Candidates having computer knowledge will be preferred.
Assistant Librarian: Graduate in Li’brary’ Scienee (Min 2″‘ Division) from recognized institution, well versed in
computer applications and usage.(no third division in whole career). Preference will be given to Master Degree holder in Library Science (MLIS), min 2M1 division, preferably 1 year experience in the relevant ﬁled.
Data Entry Operator: Graduation (preferably in Computer Sciences), with at least 45 WPM typing speed on computer keyboard. Well versed in operating system installation) repair, MS Ofﬁce(complete) and basic of computer hardware. (Candidate having experience in relevant field shall be preferred)
District Session Judge Multan Jobs Note:
If no suitable candidate is available for appointment against the abovmentioned quotas, these posts shall be ﬁlled in through direct recruitment on the basis of open merit.
District Session Judge Multan Jobs Rules & Regulations:
- The permanent address of candidate mentioned in his CNIC shall be
treated as District of Domicile.
- Application forms for all categories can be downloaded from official
website of this office i.e. multan.dc.lhc.gov.pk and can also be
obtained by hand from this office.
- Last date of submission of applications for all categories is
04.05.2016. No application will be entertained after due date or
- The lists of candidates eligible for test will be published on notice
board of this ofﬁce as well as website multan.dc.lhc.gov.pk.
- Shorthand and typing speed test of eligible candidates for the post of
Stenographer and computer/ proﬁciency test of eligible candidates for
the posts of Assistant Librarian will be held on 16-05.2016 at 08:00
a.m., however, typing speed and computer test for the posts of Data
Entry Operator will be held on 17.05-2016 at 08:00 a.m. in Computer
Lab of Government Emerson College, Bosan Road, Multan.
- Only candidates who qualiﬁed in tests will be called for interview and
list of those candidates will be published on notice board as well as
official website of this office on 24.05.2016.
- Interview for the posts of Stenographer and Assistant Librarian will be
held on 30.05.2016 at 08:00 a.m., however, interview for the posts of
Data Entry Operator will be held on 31.05.2016 at 08:00 a-m. in the
Court of District 85 Sessions Judge, Multan.
- The candidates are required to speciﬁcally mention in their
application as to whether their relative is already working in
Civil/Sessions Courts, Multan and if his relative is already working,
the candidate will submit an affidavit on a stamp paper mentioning
the name and designation and relationship with the said employee.
- The candidate already serving in government or sent government will
apply through proper channel or append NOC of the said department
with their application.
- The candidates are required to attach their two recent passport size
photograph attested copies of their educational certificate, CNIC and
domicile. They will bring original testimonials at the time of interview,
incomplete applications will be treated as rejected.
- No TA) DA will be given to the candidates appearing in test] interview.
The candidates who are applying against 03%: quota reserved for
disabled persons are required to submit certiﬁcate issued by
competent authority under Disabled Person(Employment and
Rehabilitation) Ordinance 1981. Relaxation in the upper age limit as
per rule will be for ten years over and above the prescribed age limit.
- Applicants are required to mention their phone number/cell number
in the application.
- Recruitment will be made in accordance with the recruitment policy
2004 and Civil and Sessions Courts Establishment Service Rules,
- Recruitment committee has the right to withheld the entire result or
Further Information About Job
|Job Location||Multan, Punjab Pakistan|
|Industry/Area||Government Administration, Data Entry Operator, Executive Manager|
|Job Date||Friday, 15 April, 2016|
|Check More||Date Wise Jobs|
|Contents on this page are taken from Nawaiwaqt Newspaper or its Website. It is property of them and is copyrighted by them. For further information, check out our Policy|
|Like us on Facebook for more updates.|
- PMIU-PESRP Jobs, Media Manager, Account Assistant, Stenographer, Data Input Operator, Driver
- Stenotypist, Assistant, and Computer Operator Jobs in Press Information Department Islamabad Govt of Pakistan
- Circle Head Draftsmen, Head Draftsman, Personal Assistant, Draftsman, Sub Engineer, and Other Jobs in Parks & Horticulture Authority Multan
- Stenographer, Assistant Librarian, Care Taker, Data Entry Operator, Junior, Generator Operator, Naib Qasid and Gardner Jobs in District and Session Jude Okara
- Stenotypest, Data Entry Operator, Junior Auditor and Pesh Imam Jobs in Government of Pakistan Military