Government of Sindh Health Department
Doctors Required for Health Facilities Of Sindh
The Health Department Government of Sindh invites applications from interested candidates for recruitment against the posts of (625) Medical Officers (88-17), (75) Physiotherapists (BS-17) and (300) Women Medical Officers (BS-17) lying vacant at various Health facilities in the Province purely on contract basis for period of six (06) Months.
a) Degree in Medicine & Surgery from a University recognized by PM&DC.
b) Valid Registration with Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PM&DC).
c) One year House Job Certificate from any recognized Teaching Hospital.
d) Age Limit:- 21 to 30 years.
1. The recruitment shall be made purely on contract basis for a period oi (06) Months.
2. The recruitment shall be made purely tactility based at any one of the Health Facilities in respective district.
3. This is a non-transferable job and transfer request shall disqualify the doctor for further retention in department.
4. Candidates possessing relevant field experience shall be given preference.
5. Government employees must apply through proper channel.
6. Complete Applications along with attested set of documents including academic I professional qualification certificates. domicile PRC, CNIC, PM&DC and House Job Certificates and two latest passport size photographs must reach the office of District Health Officer concerned on or before the closing date i.e.
7. Interview will be held In the office of District Health Officer concerned on 22.04.2016 to 25.04.2016 at 9.00 am. and No T.A/DA will be paid.
8. Candidates having domicile oi the concerned district shall be given preference (Please mention the name of District and Taluka at the corner of the envelope).
9. Please bring original Documents on the date of interview.
10. General relaxation upto 15 (fifteen) years in upper age limit for vacancies in all the departments of Government oi Sindh, to be tilled from tst July. 2014 to 3oth June, 2016 as per Notification No. SOII(S&GAD)5-64/2011 Dated 29-10.2014 shall be applicable.
11. The minority I disable seats will be allocated according to the notification issued by the Government of Sindh.
12. Health Department. Government of Sindh has right to withdraw amend the recruitment process at any stage or cancel I reduce increase the vacancies so advertised.
Further Information About Job
|Job Location||Karachi, Sindh Pakistan|
|Industry/Area||Government, Healthcare/Hospital Doctor/Nurse|
|Job Date||Monday, 4 April, 2016|
|Check More||Date Wise Jobs|
|Contents on this page are taken from Dawn Newspaper or its Website. It is property of them and is copyrighted by them. For further information, check out our Policy|
|Like us on Facebook for more updates.|
- Jobs in Planning and Development Department Govt of Sindh
- Receptionist Telephone Operator Jobs in Government of Sindh Health Department (NSP)
- Medical Staff Required in Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital & Research Centre
- Medical Staff Required in Health Care Pakistan
- Head of Nursing Education Services and Nursing Instructor Jobs in Patel hospital