Govt Of Pakistan Required Pakistan Ordnance Factories, Applications are invited from (male/female) citizens of Pakistan for the engagement of 150 Artisans for Batch No. 51 (2nd Phase) under ‘ARTISAN TRAINING SCHEME’. Selected candidates will undergo training in Pakistan Ordnance Factories Institute of Technology, WAH CANTT, as per provision of Apprentice Ordinance, 1962. Vacancies are distributed as under given Below Add:-
1. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
i) Qualification – Matric with Science (Minimum 2nd Division) ii) Age – 17 to 21 years as on 30-04-2016. iii) Duration of Training – 1-1/2 years
2. PAYMENT OF STIPEND DURING TRAINING
i) During 1st semester (06 months) 50 % of BPS-5 (Rs.3493/p.m)
ii) During 2nd semester (06 months) 60 % of BPS-5 (Rs.4191/p.m)
iii) During 3rd semester (06 months) 80 % of BPS-5 (Rs.5588/p.m)
3. TERMS & CONDITIONS
a) Affidavit Fresh Entrants after their selection as Artisan will submit an affidavit on stamp paper valuing (Rs.100/-) duly signed by his surety to complete his training satisfactorily.
b) Employment It shall not be obligatory for POF Management to offer the job to all apprentices. However successful apprentices may be absorbed in POF subject to availability of posts, with an undertaking that they will have to serve POF, if job is offered to them.
c) Bond Deed The Artisans, who will be offered the job as per need of POF after successful completion of their training, will have to execute the prescribed bond to serve thereafter in POF for a minimum period of 6 years. In case of leaving they will have to refund all the amount spent on their training including penalty of Rs.50,000/-
4. ACCOMMODATION Hostel accommodation will be provided to selected candidates on demand, upon availability on first come first serve basis.
5. SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
i) Applications may be submitted online on the proforma available on our website www.pof.gov.pk latest by 30-04-2016.
ii) By post applications will not be entertained.
Further Information About Job
|Job Location||Punjab, Wah Cantt Pakistan|
|Industry/Area||Government, Manufacturing Administration, Field Operation|
|Job Date||Thursday, 14 April, 2016|
|Check More||Date Wise Jobs|
|Contents on this page are taken from Express Newspaper or its Website. It is property of them and is copyrighted by them. For further information, check out our Policy|
|Like us on Facebook for more updates.|
- Punjab Social Protection Authority Officers Jobs
- Assistant Computer Operator Jobs in Government Sector Lahore
- Medical Officer, Nursing Sister, and Chargeman Jobs in Government of Pakistan Ordnance Factories Board
- RFL Manager, Provincial Disaster Management Manager and Media and Communication Officer Jobs in Pakistan Red Crescent
- Punjab Healthcare Commission (PHC) Jobs, Additional Director, Deputy Directors, Senior Manager, Data Manager