INLAND WATER TRANSPORT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY
Inland Water Transport Development Company (IWTDC) has been established by Government of the Punjab to develop inland water transport system. The Company is looking for staff for its Head Office at Rawalpindi and its Filed Offices.
1. Manager Administration & HR (01): 10 years experience in office administration & HR and liaison with government departments. Management experience in Grade 19 and above in Armed Forces or equivalent. Should possess Masters Degree in relevant field. Max Age: 50 years relax able with experience.
2. Manager Finance & Company Secretary (01): 10 years experience of financial & accounting management and corporate affairs. Working experience with Section 42 Companies will be preferred. Should be an ACMA or CA Inter or equivalent. Max age 45 years.
3. Manager Technical (01): 10 years experience in Marine or Riverine Operations and maintenance of assets, including minimum 5 years service on ships, with Masters Degree in related field. Management experience in Grade 18 and above in Armed Forces or equivalent. Max Age: 50 years relax able with experience. 4. Manager Operations (01): 10 years experience in Marine or Riverine Operations, including minimum 5 years service on ships, with Masters Degree in related field. Management experience in Grade 18 and above in Armed Forces or equivalent. Project management experience preferred. Proficiency in MS Office. Max. Age: 50 years.
5. Manager Navigation Channel / Hydrographer (01): 10 years experience in Marine or Riverine Operations. 10 years field experience of Hydrography / Oceanography. International CAT ‘B’ Course (Hydrography / Oceanography / Cartography). Chartered Survey or certificate preferred. River bathymetric survey experience preferred. Max Age: 50 years.
6. Boat Operators I Mariners (10): Ex leading Seamen / Marines / Technicians/ Sappers from Corps of Engineers or equivalent in private sector with extensive experience of boat operations. Matric / Intermediate. Max Age: 45 years.
Applicants may courier or email their resumes along with the copies of academic and professional documents before April 10, 2016. Short listed candidates will be called for test / interview. No TA/DA will be admissible.
IWTDC is an equal opportunity employer. Salary package shall be market based and commensurate with experience, qualifications and skills.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Inland Water Transport Development Company, House # 37, Street 27, Valley Road. Westridge, Rawalpindi. Ph: 051 5491494-5 email: email@example.com
Further Information About Job
|Job Location||Punjab, Rawalpindi Pakistan|
|Industry/Area||Government Administration, Executive Manager, Field Operation|
|Job Date||Thursday, 24 March, 2016|
|Check More||Date Wise Jobs|
|Contents on this page are taken from Dawn Newspaper or its Website. It is property of them and is copyrighted by them. For further information, check out our Policy|
|Like us on Facebook for more updates.|
- Cook, Mess Waiter Jobs in Govt. Headquarter Rawalpindi
- Manager Operations, Supervisor, Worker Attendant, and Chowkidar Jobs in Cattle Market Management Company Rawalpindi (CMMCRD)
- Federal Government Educational Institutions Rawalpindi Jobs
- Senior Assistant Tal Plaza Manager Superintendent Senior Supervisor Shift Incharge and Security Guard Cook Jobs in NLC
- Punjab Healthcare Commission (PHC) Jobs, Additional Director, Deputy Directors, Senior Manager, Data Manager