Job Opportunities in Population Walefare KPK . Currently positions are open for Director Assistant, Account Assistant Jobs, Computer Operator, Naib Qasid, Project Co-Coordinator. Age Limit: 18 to 40 Years. Interested Candidates are welcome to apply. For more check add given below.
Director Assistant, Account Assistant Jobs Description:
- Assist director and other managerial staff.
- Provide training and guidance.
- Delegate duties such as typing, copying, and scanning.
- Hire, terminate, and train staff.
- Create schedules.
- Work with the Director to sustain and grow programs and service.
- Manage administrative functions to ensure smooth and efficient operations of the organization.
- Support the organization’s strategic alliances and partnership.
- Ensure performance goals are met and set.
- Fulfill duties delegated by director.
- Attend and preside over meetings.
- Participate in strategic planning.
- Represent the organization to the public, key stakeholders and business partner.
- Plan and implement the annual calendar of activities including fundraising initiatives, special events and the official administrative acts.
- Help create budgets and track expenditures.
- Create presentations for meetings.
- Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
- Managing petty cash transactions.
- Controlling credit and chasing debt.
- Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits.
Computer Operator Job Duties:
- Determines sequence of operations by studying production schedule.
- Prepares equipment for operations by accessing software in computer; loading paper into printers and plotters; preparing for output.
- Starts operations by entering commands.
- Maintains operations by monitoring error and stoppage messages; observing peripheral equipment; entering commands to correct errors and stoppages; reloading paper; making adjustments in process; notifying supervisor for additional resources.
- Documents problems and actions by completing production logs.
- Resolves user problems by answering questions and requests.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements and tests; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Peshawar Ph Number: 091-9217105
Also Available on www.khyberpakhtunkhwa.gov.pk
Further Information About Job
|Job Location||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar Pakistan|
|Industry/Area||Administration, Doctor/Nurse, Lecturer/Teachers|
|Job Date||Saturday, 9 April, 2016|
|Check More||Date Wise Jobs|
|Contents on this page are taken from Nai Baat Newspaper or its Website. It is property of them and is copyrighted by them. For further information, check out our Policy|
|Like us on Facebook for more updates.|
- Planning Implementation Cell Peshawar Jobs
- Director and Nurses Jobs in Pakistan Red Crescent (PRC)
- Academic Program Developer Energy System Engineering, Energy Management Sustainability, Assistant Professor Energy System Engineering, and Conversion Jobs in University of Engineering and Technology Peshawar
- Registrar, Lecturer, Senior Sub Engineer, Lab Technician, Office Assistant, Security Officer, Sub Engineer Electrical, Medical Technician, and Driver Jobs in University of Engineering & Technology Peshawar
- Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Jobs in Rehman Medical Institute (RMI)