OFFICE OF THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE & PRINCIPAL SAIDU TEACHING HOSPITAL / SAIDU MEDICAL COLLEGE SWAT
Application along with documents are invited from suitable and eligible candidates fulfilling the following criteria mentioned against each for filling-up the vacant posts of Principal Demonstrator BPS-19. Senior Demonstrator BPS-18 & Demonstrator BPS-17 in Saidu Medical College. Swat. Last date for submission of applications is 25/04/2016.
Nomenclature of post: Principal Demonstrator BPS-I9 Pathology
Criteria: By transfer from amongst the Principal Medical Officers (BPS-19) for a period of three years in only one specialty in the entire service.
Note: Preference will be given to persons having at least two years services in periphery.
Nomenclature of post: Senior Demonstrator BPS-18 Pathology, Community Medicine & Physiology.
Criteria: By transfer from amongst the Senior Medical Officers (BPS-18) for a period of three years in only one specialty in the entire service.
Note: Preference will be given to persons having at least two years service in periphery.
Nomenclature of post: Demonstrator BPS-17 for Anatomy. Pathology, Biochemistry, Physiology,
Criteria: By transfer from amongst Medical Officers BPS-17 for a period of three years in only one specialty in the entire service.
Note: Preference will be given to candidates having at least two years service in periphery.
1. No.T.A/D.A will be allowed those who will participate in the interview.
2- In service candidates should mute their applications through proper channel.
3- Periphery service certificate duly issued by Director General Health Services or Secretary Health Khyber Pakhtwskhwa, Peshawar must be attached with the application.
4- Attested photo copies of Academics Experience certificate for the post should be attached with the application.
5- Incomplete application will not to entertained
6- Separate Call letters for interview will be issued later on.
PROF. DR. TM MUHAMMAD KHAN CHIEF EXECUTIVE / PRINCIPAL SAIDU GROUP OF TEACHING HOSPITAL & SAIDU MEDICAL COLLEGE SWAT
Further Information About Job
|Job Location||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Swat Pakistan|
|Industry/Area||Schools/Colleges/Universities Administration, Lecturer/Teachers|
|Job Date||Thursday, 17 March, 2016|
|Check More||Date Wise Jobs|
|Contents on this page are taken from TheNews Newspaper or its Website. It is property of them and is copyrighted by them. For further information, check out our Policy|
|Like us on Facebook for more updates.|
- Academic Program Developer Energy System Engineering, Energy Management Sustainability, Assistant Professor Energy System Engineering, and Conversion Jobs in University of Engineering and Technology Peshawar
- Professor, Associate Professor, Personal Assistant, IT Expert, Accounts Assistant, Labortry Assistant, Computer Operator, Junior Clerk,and Other Jobs in Women University Swabi
- Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Deputy Director Academics, IT Expert, Computer Operator, Driver, Naib Qasid and Other Jobs in Women University Swabi
- Section Head, Elementary School Teacher, Music Teacher, Lab Assistant Science, Librarian, and Art Teacher Jobs in IBA Community College Ubauro
- Registrar, Lecturer, Senior Sub Engineer, Lab Technician, Office Assistant, Security Officer, Sub Engineer Electrical, Medical Technician, and Driver Jobs in University of Engineering & Technology Peshawar