Government of Pakistan
External Publicity Wing, Islamabad
Pakistan International Schools & College, Tehran
Applications are invited for the following vacant posts of teachers upto O/A levels classes and Accountant in the Pakistan International School & College, Tehran run by the Embassy of Pakistan Tehran.
I lslamiat I Biology I Chemistry
I Business – Physics – Pakistan Studies / Geography
Fluency in English.
Below 40 years
Minimum 3-5 years teaching experience with Federal/Cambridge Board
Fluency in English. I B.Com/BBA
Below 50 years. I Five years experience in accountancy
Applications with complete C.V. (including e-mail address & Skype l.D) along with Scanned-copies of the educational documents/experience certificate with a latest passport size photograph may be sent to Embassy’s e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org within 15 days from this advertisement date.
Short listed candidates would be notified on their given e-mail addresses with time and date of interview.
Interview would be conducted by the Selection Committee.
Further Information About Job
|Job Location||Islamabad, Punjab Pakistan|
|Job Date||Wednesday, 6 April, 2016|
|Check More||Date Wise Jobs|
|Contents on this page are taken from Jang Newspaper or its Website. It is property of them and is copyrighted by them. For further information, check out our Policy|
|Like us on Facebook for more updates.|
- Project Director, Project Engineer, Project Accountant Jobs in Institute of Space Technology
- Female Teacher Jobs in International Islamic School System
- Director, Assistant Professional, Administrator Jobs in Shifa Tameer-e-Milat University Islamabad
- Primary School Teachers Jobs in Fazaia Inter College Islamabad
- Faculty of Education Jobs in Alama Iqbal Open University Islamabad