The Habshi Halwa Recipe is simply the delicious type of sweets. It is also known as Multani Halwa. this sweet dish is mostly used in winters. People like it very much. Here we are sharing three styles to cook it…. Enjoy!!!!
- Samnak (wheat extract) 250 gm
- Milk 5 liters
- Khoya 500 g
- Sugar 1 kg
- Ghee 1 kg
- Saffron 1 tsp
- Kewra jal 1 tsp
- Cutting edge mace 1
- 1 squeeze nutmeg
- Green cardamoms 10
- In a skillet, blend the wheat extract and milk and cook over low warmth , mixing always . This procedure is critical to get the right consistency .
- At the point when the milk is diminished significantly , add pounded khoya, mixing to blend themselves to a smooth blend . At that point include the saffron broke down in kewra and sugar . Keep mixing .
- At the point when the sugar is consolidated and the blend turns out to be thick and hard to mix , include ghee from the sides and mix well for around 20-30 minutes.
- At the point when halwa not sticks to the skillet and turns into a strong mass , transform it into a lubed plate .
- Finely granulate nutmeg and mace plant . Sifter and drizzle over the halwa . Then mark out diamond shaped pieces and serve when set.
- Now you can enjoy your yummy tasty Habshi Halwa.
- This can be stockpiled to a month in a cool spot .
- Margarine 12 oz(somewhat soften in a griddle or microwave, don’t overheat)
- Eggs 6
- Ground almonds 2 cups
- Sugar 3 cups
- Full cream powder milk 3 cups
- Modest bunch coarsely slashed
- Blend all fixings in a vast dish , place a square ( roughly 8 × 8 ) heating sheet and place amidst the oven to prepare .
- Following 15 minutes of cooking , when the blend starts to arrangement , expel container from oven and utilizing a fork , tenderly blend the fixings , utilize a fork to bring the sides and points and make an uneven blend .
- Come back to the stove and rehash step blending at regular intervals 3-4 times, until a medium chestnut shading is gotten .
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes , then cut both warmth and uproot cuts on a serving dish.
- Now enjoy yourself!
- Milk 1 1/2 kg
- Sugar 1/4 kg
- Tartri 1/4 tbsp
- White flour 1/2 cup
- Grape vinegar 20 gm
- Cocoa nourishment shading 1/4 tsp
- Illuminated spread 1/3 cup
- Heat up the milk in a pan .
- Blend tatri and a cup of water in a container .
- Presently blend this blend in milk , move spoon.
- Following 5 minutes , when milk ruins , include sustenance shading , sugar and grape vinegar and blend again .
- Blend 1 cup water in white flour and include it into milk and blend it.
- Presently put little portion of spread into it. .
- Presently put it on the stove and blend with a spoon ceaselessly.
- At the point when the water dries the skillet , include whatever is left of cleared up spread to it.
- At the point when fragrance emerge from pot , uproot it from the dish and spread into a plate to cool .
- Now cut halwa into pieces and enjoy!
Hope you guys enjoy these recipe styles. Please leave your reply and like us on Facebook.