The Sohan Halwa Recipe is one of the delicious type of dessert. People loved to enjoy it. Children also like it very much. Try this recipe at your home and impress your family. Here we are sharing three styles to make it. Try and Enjoy!!!
#1: SIMPLE STYLE:
- Corn flour 1/2 kg
- Sugar 1/2 kg
- Ghee 1/2 kg
- Milk 1/2 cup
- Almonds 50 gm
- Pistachio 50 gm
- Saffron 1/2 tsp
- Blend the corn flour in 1/2 cup of water. Allow to break up legitimately.
- Dissolve saffron in water .
- Mix sugar in 1 and a half cups of water and bubble it for a while .
- Add milk and stew for 5 minutes. Mix the corn flour and blend the saffron .
- Cook the blend over medium warmth .
- As the blend turns out to be thick , begin including ghee .
- Continue including ghee and mixing until the blend is isolated.
- Include almonds and pistachio.
- Put this blend in dish lubed with spread.
- Hold or for cooling for some time .
- Cut into square pieces or in a circle.
- Your yummy crunchy Sohan Halwa is ready to enjoy…
#2: KARACHI STYLE:
- Samnak (Sprouted/developed wheat flour) 50 gm(Samnak is available in wholesale grain market)
- Maida 100 gm
- Sugar 1 kg
- Ghee (to be included bits amid cooking) 500 gm
- Cardamom green powder 2 squeezes
- Margarine flavor (discretionary) few drops
- Almond/Pistachio/Walnut (partially cleaved) 100 gm
- Include Samnak , Maida and 4 tbsp of ghee in 2 cups water and bubble for a couple of minutes , then include sugar and cook over low warmth.
- Now include remaining ghee in parts amid cooking . The enthusiastic blending is important amid cooking . At the point when the material is sufficiently thick then stop cooking more . Include green cardamon powder and flavor and blend well .
- Then pour in mould (ring or cube or diamond shape). Place nuts in mould at bottom before pouring the mixture. If moulds are placed on a chilled surface it will ready in 15 minutes.
- Heavenly Karachi Sohan halwa is prepared to enjoy…
#3: MULTANI STYLE:
- Milk 1/2 litre
- Lemon salt 1/4 tsp
- White flour 3 tbsp
- Grown wheat flour 1 tbsp
- Sugar 1/2 cup
- Ghee 2 tbsp
- Green cardamoms 2-4
- Almonds chopped 5-10
- Pistachio chopped 5-10
- In a skillet bubble milk and add white flour , sprouted wheat flour and after that lemon salt . Blend softly . Stew for 5 minutes .
- Now paneer has separate and cook over low warmth , constantly.
- When paneer blend is lessened considerably , step by step put the sugar , mixing gradually to keep up , if not , can frame irregularities. Presently a smooth blend can be shaped .
- When thick , include ghee and cook . Following 20-25 minutes, won’t remain for the pot and that will leave the sides and ghee.
- Mix almond and walnut and take and spread equally on a plate and cut in sought shapes ,, for example, diamonds or square pieces .
- Decorate with pistachios and almonds.
- Now Enjoy!
Hope you guys enjoy these styles of Sohan Halwa. Leave your comment and like us on Facebook.