The Chum Chum Recipe is one of the sweetest and tasty sweet dish. It is a mouth watering dish specially i like it very much. Children are fond of it. It is so simple to make it at your own. Try it this weekend and amazed your self and your family. Here we are sharing four styles……
- Milk 2 liter
- Sugar 1 cup
- White flour 2 to 3 tbsp
- White vinegar 1/2 container
- Kewra essence few drops
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Almond 1/4 cup
- pistachio 1/4 cup
- In the first place cook milk in a pot . At the point when the milk starts to bubble , fire stove and put vinegar so milk curdles .
- Presently tie it in a cloth and evacuate all the water .
- Presently put the baking powder and white flour in it and blend with the assistance of hand.
- Presently make balls from this mixture .
- Take a container and place the sugar and water kewra substance and cook it to make thick syrup .
- At that point place balls in it and cook over low warmth .
- When starts to float dish it out with syrup and garnish it with almond pistachio.
- Milk 2 kg
- Sugar 1/2 kg
- Self raising flour 1 tbsp
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Soap nuts 5
- Citric extract powder 1 tbsp
- Almonds pistachios slashed 1/2 cup
- Kewra substance few drops
- Pink Color a squeeze
- Break the soap nuts and evacuate the seeds . Heat up the shell in water until smooth.
- In a hot skillet heat water and sugar until thick gold wires are framed .
- Put the milk into a pan and heat over low warmth .
- Presently add the citric extract powder to sour the milk .
- Uproot the cheddar that has been shaped .
- Include the baking powder , cornmeal ,self raising flour.
- Blend the substance by hand , then beat until the sum total of what fixings have been completely blended .
- Partition the blend into two parts .
- Add shading pink to one set and shape the blend into balls.
- Add chum chum to sugar syrup alongside soap nutwater and kewra .
- Cook the blend over low warmth .
- Until chum chum coast above .
- Dole out and serve your yummy Chum Chum…
- Full milk cream 2 liter
- Baking powder 1/2 tsp
- Lemon juice 1-2 tsp
- Corn starch 1-2 tsp
- Sugar 2 kg
- Caramel shading 1 squeeze
- Dry milk powder for covering
- Bubble milk in a pot, after bubbling then include some lemon juice once and stir, the milk will start coagulation if not begin include more lemon juice.
- When milk completely soured include a glass of frosty water and filter through muslin (fabric Malmal).
- You will get 200-250 grams of Shainna (cheese).
- Presently, include the preparing powder and corn starch in the mixture and knead well to make smooth dough.
- At that point made little balls or oval dumbles from it and set aside.
- In a different pot to take a glass water, include sugar and a squeeze of caramel shading to it and cook over medium warmth to make sugar syrup when started bubbling include prepared balls and cook until twise in size.
- Evacuate the syrup of sugar and cool, roll in dry milk powder for coating .
- Your yummy tasty Caramel Chum Chum are here to enjoy.
#4: BENGALI STYLE:
- Milk 2 kg
- Sugar 1 kg
- Tatri 1 tsp
- Flour 1 tsp
- Cardamom powder 1/4 tsp
- Corn flour 1-1/2 tsp
- Khoya 250 gm
- Almonds and Pistachios 150 gm
- Ritha 5
- To start with, heat up the milk in a dish . At that point put tatri and burst it.
- After that, strain in muslin material and make paneer .
- Presently include cardamom powder, cornflour and flour and rub it . At that point make little chunks of it.
- Place the sugar and water in a skillet and make syrup.
- When syrup starts to dissolve, put ritha water in it and make form.
- Towards the end , include paneer and cook until light cocoa .
- Roast khoya in a pan and chill it.
- At the point when syrup turns frosty , bring balls and coat with khoya .
- Trim with almonds and pistachios and serve your yummy Bengali Chum Chum.
Hope you guys really enjoy this post. Please share your opinion and like us on Facebook.