Maash Ki Daal Recipe is simply a delicious kind of Pakistani dishes. There are many styles to make this recipe. All are very delicious. Some of them, we are sharing here hope you guys enjoy….
#1: SIMPLE STYLE:
- 1 container maash dal, washed and doused for 60 minutes
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 1 Green stew, opening length-wise and deseeded
- ½ tbsp Red stew powder
- ¼ Turmeric powder
- ½ tbsp Ginger-Garlic glue
- 6-9 new Curry clears out
- 2-3 springs new Coriander clears out
- Salt to taste
- Cook white lentil in a pressure cooker with a drop of oil and turmeric powder until delicate yet not soft.
- In an overwhelming bottomed cooking vessel include oil when the oil is warmed to include onions and green peppers. Broil until onions are translucent .
- Presently include the curry leaves and broil for 2 minutes. To this include and broil ginger and garlic paste for another 2-3 minutes.
- At the point when ginger and garlic paste starts to change shading, diminish heat and include boiled dal , red bean stew powder and salt.
- Tenderly blend the fixings with a spoon. Chill , secured, for 2-3 minutes.
- Now your yummy Maash ki Daal is ready to eat. Drizzle with cleaved leaves , new coriander and serve hot with sizzling roti.
#2: HYDERABADI STYLE:
- White Lentil 200 gm
- Onion 1
- Garlic ginger glue 1 tsp
- Green chilies-10
- Salt-1 tsp
- Dark pepper powder-½ tsp
- Oil 50 g
- Cook daal until it becomes tender. If water is left , let it to drain off .
- Put a skillet on the stove and warmt the oil and include the onion and green pepper until the onion becomes light brown.
- At that point, add ginger garlic paste and broil it.
- Now include the coriander and broil. Put on low Warmth.
- Now add daal , salt, black pepper and stir until everything is mixed well .
- Now your Hyderabadi Maash Ki Daal is ready. Enjoy with hot louf(roti).
#3: IN KHARA MASALA TASTE:
- White Lentils 1- kg
- Cleaved Garlic 8-9 cloves
- Finely Chopped Onion 4
- Dark Pepper Corns 2 tsp
- Cumin Seeds 2 tsp
- Dark Cardamoms 5-7
- Cinnamon 5-6 sticks
- Cloves 8
- Bay Leaves 6
- Pulverized Red Chili 2 tbsp
- Green Chilies 8
- Coriander 1 pack
- Ginger (Julian) 2 inch piece
- Oil 8-10 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Take daal,clean and wash and douse for 60 minutes.
- Take a preparing skillet include oil, dark pepper , cumin seeds, dark cardamom , cinnamon sticks , cloves and bay leaves when its popping include hacked onions and garlic cloves and broil the onions.
- When onions are pleasantly cocoa, include crushed red pepper , green chilies, blend it well and simmered .
- At the point when daal is just about delicate include ½ bundle coriander and steam when the steam is done .
- At last trimming with ginger Julian and ½ pack coriander and serve hot with naan aur roti.
#4: IN DHABA STYLE:
- Lentils 250 gram
- Ghee 1/2 cup
- Butter 100 gram
- Sliced ginger 1 tsp
- Sliced onion 1
- Whole red bean stew 6
- Green bean stew 6
- Chopped garlic 1 tsp
- Crushed dark pepper 1/2 tsp
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- White cumin seed 1 tsp
- Mint 1 bundle
- Coriander 1/2 bundle
- Water a required
- Salt to taste
- Whole zest powder to sprinkle
- Sear onions and include ginger and garlic .
- At that point include lentils .
- Include in lentils , 1/2 kg of water , entire red bean stew , dark pepper , cumin , salt and leave to cook it .
- On the off chance that lentils is prepared and will be delicate , in another skillet broil onion until brilliant in ghee and margarine .
- At the point when onion become cocoa , pour the onion with margarine and ghee to the lentils.
- Place the lentils in a dish , sprinkle entire zest powder and decorated with green bean stew, coriander , mint.
- Now Your Dhaba Style Maas Ki Daal is ready. Serve hot with naan or chapati.
Hope you guys enjoy these recipes. Please leave a comment and Like us on facebook.