The Gulab Jamun Recipe is simply a delicious kind of sweet dish. People loved to enjoy it. Specially children like it very much. Here we are haring four styles to cook it in hoping that you like…….
- Milk powder 1 cup + 2 tbsp
- Refined flour (maida) 1 tbsp
- Soda bicarbonate(cooking pop) 1/4 tsp
- Green cardamom powder 1/2 tsp
- Ghee 4 tbsp + 1 tsp
- Sugar 1 cup
- Lemon juice 1 tsp
- Take milk powder , refined flour , soda bicarbonate , green cardamom powder and four tsp of ghee in a dish and blend . Warmth sugar and 1 cup of water in a pan and cook to make a syrup.
- Add the lemon juice to help the syrup . Evacuate the scum . Transfer the syrup in a serving dish . Heat enough ghee in a skillet .
- Includes enough water into milk powder mixture and knead into a delicate dough . Partition the dough into little balls . Sear these in hot ghee over low warmth .
- At the point when Gulab Jamun are brilliant chestnut , depleted and include into the hot syrup . Serve warm or at room temperature and enjoy!
#2 STYLE(WITH KHOYA):
- Khoya/Solid Milk (unsweetened) 1 cup
- Maida/All reason flour 3 tbsp
- Soda bicarbonate 1/8 tsp
- Cardamom 2
- Sugar 1 1/2 cups
- Water 1 1/2 cups
- Saffron (discretionary) Few strands
- Rose pith (discretionary) 2 drops
- Oil/Ghee (As requirement for profound searing)
- Bring khoya to room temperature, if it is solidified. Disintegrate it with your hands and measure it. Take khoya, maida and cooking pop in a dish. Blend completely.
- Gradually include water (include precisely as is required under) and make a smooth dough without any splits. No compelling reason to knead hard, simply assemble with your hands to shape a smooth dough without protuberances. Save for 5 minutes and make bundles of equivalent size. The balls ought to be smooth all things considered, yet not all that firmly roll the utilization of weight.
- Simply roll delicately however until smooth. In the interim, set up the sugar syrup with water, sugar, Elachi powder and turmeric, bubble and bubble for 8 minutes to 10 minutes over medium warmth.
- Then, you can broil rolled balls. Bring hot oil, not smoking hot, but rather sufficiently hot to sear the gulab jamun.
- Continue on low warmth and include gulab jamun continue moving them tenderly with the utilization of the shell inside of the oil to be equitably heated and seared profound brilliant cocoa in shading.
- Sear a couple at once. Channel on kitchen paper and add it quickly to the hot syrup.
- Give them a chance to get very much drenched. Include pith, at last, if needed.
- Now enjoy:)
- Powder milk 1 cup
- Egg 1
- Semolina 2 tbsp
- All purpose flour 1 tbsp
- Cleared up margarine 1 tbsp
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Water 2 cups
- Sugar 1 cup
- Kewra essence 1 tsp
- Cardamoms powder 1/2 tsp
- Take powder milk, egg, semolina, flour, butter and baking powder and combine all and make a smooth dough.
- Make little balls out of it .
- Broil on a low fire until dull cocoa .
- Bubble sugar, water , cardamom powder , kewra until broke up and bubble comes .
- Include the seared Gulab Jamuns in it.
- Cover and cook on low warmth for 10 minutes .
- Now dish out and enjoy.
#4 STYLE(WITH YOGURT):
- Milk powder 1/2 cup
- All purpose flour 2 tbsp
- Yogurt 2 tbsp
- Cleared up butter 1 tbsp
- Baking Soda 1/4 tsp
- Water 2 cups
- Sugar 2 cups
- Rose essence few drops, discretionary
- Cardamom powder 1/2 tsp or to taste
- Saffron few strands, discretionary
- Oil for deep searing
- Make the syrup in a container, including water, sugar syrup, rose, cardamom and turmeric powder.
- Put the container on the flame and bubble. When it starts to bubble, decrease warm and stew.
- In the mean time, get the oil for deep-frying ready. Heat oil over low warmth to medium.
- For the balls, in a dish, include all the dry fixings i.e. Dry Milk , All Purpose Flour, Baking Soda.
- Blend well and include the cleared up margarine and after that gradually start to blend the yogurt. Make into a smooth dough.
- Give it a chance to sit for 5 minutes. Make chunks of fancied size, ensure they are delicate and have no wrinkles.
- When the oil is ready, deliberately drop balls into oil and fry them.
- Once the balls are brilliant cocoa, take them out on a paper towel.
- Convey the syrup to another quick bubbling and fall in treats.
- Turn off the fire and cover the Gulab Jamun and let them absorb the syrup for 45 minutes to 60 minutes.
- Gulab Jamuns are ready to serve and enjoy!
Hope you guys really enjoy this post. Please leave your comment and like us on Facebook.