The Milky Burfi Recipe is simply a delicious dish and mostly common in Pakistan. A mouth watering dish for people specially for children. Here we are sharing 4 styles hope you like….
- Entire milk 3 1/2 cups
- Overwhelming cream 1/2 cup
- Lemon juice strained 3 tbsp
- Elucidated spread or ghee 1 tbsp
- Milk powder 3/4 cup
- Sugar 1/3 cup
- Cardamom powder 1/4 tsp
- Cut pistachios for decorating 1 tbsp
- Heat the milk and lemon juice in a substantial bottomed pan over medium warmth, mixing every so often. As milk will start heating the curd will start separating from the whey, slowly it will separate into thick curds and whey will separate.
- Since milk fat was isolated from the whey, deplete the whey utilizing an electrical extension with dressing or muslin fabric.
- Wrap the curd in a muslin fabric, wash in frosty water, and utilize well. This procedure prompts acridity of the lemon.
- Heat the dish in the center. Include spread and let it melt.
- At that point include milk curds and milk powder. Blend well.
- Cook blend over medium warmth, mixing always until the blend begins leaving the sides of the container and gets to be as delicate batter. This ought to take around 12 minutes. Presently, this is known as khoya.
- Download khoya to a dish and let cool until khoya turns out to be just tepid.
- Blend sugar and cardamom powder to the khoya and manipulate for around a moment until everything is blended and make delicate batter. Note: blend sugar while hot khoya is made burfi delicate.
- Download the blend into the dish spread with margarine and press immovably into a square or rectangular shape, around 1/2 creep high.
- Let burfi sit for 60 minutes before cutting Prefer cut in around 1-1/2 inch squares.
- For garnishing put few pieces of sliced pistachios on every piece burfi.
- Condensed milk 400 g
- Paneer 300 g
- Cottage cheese, grated as required
- Cardamom powder 1/2 tsp
- Almonds and pistachios, chopped 2 tbsp
- Silver leaves 2
- Blend the condensed milk and paneer in a pan and cook over medium warmth , mixing continuously .
- At the point when the blend starts thickening , slow down the fire .
- When it leaves the sides of the plate and is semi-strong , expel from warmth and spread on a lubed plate .
- Sprinkle the cardamom powder and nuts in the blend .
- Brighten with silver leaves and cut into sought shapes .
- Khoya/Mawa 1 cup ground
- Sugar 3 tbsp
- Ghee 1 tsp
- Cardamom Powder 1/2 tsp
- Nuts 3 tbsp ( pista, badam, cashews)
- Saffron a squeeze
- Milk 1 tbsp
- Line a plate with foil and oil – either with ghee . Hold .
- Heat ghee in a skillet , include nuts and broil until brilliant chestnut . Uproot it and put aside.
- Douse saffron with a little milk for 5 minutes and put aside.
- Presently include the ground khoya and sear it for a few moments .
- Include sugar and blend well . Continue cooking until it begins to leave the sides of the dish .
- Presently include cardamom powder, saffron milk , nuts and give a decent blend .
- Presently pour this in a lubed skillet and relax it, sprinkle the top with a few nuts .
- Give it a chance to set for a moment .
- Cut into squares and appreciate .
- You can store this fridge for 4 to 7 days .
- Cashew nuts 100 gm
- Sugar 100 gm
- Ghee 50 gm
- Milk 1/4 cup
- Grind the cashews in a blender processor . Make corse dust . A few bits of cashew nuts regardless of from which they will make burfi fresh .
- In a vast pot of plain foundation put the cashew powder, milk and sugar .
- Mix the blend well and let the cashew powder absorb the milk and sugar..
- Keep mixing the blend .
- The blend starts thickening this point begin gradually including ghee .
- In the wake of including every tablespoon of ghee blend the blend to assimilate ghee .
- At one stage the blend thickens and starts to froth sides of the skillet , expel from warmth .
- Empty this blend into a lubed heating sheet . Leave to cool for some time .
- Utilizing a greased up blade slice to sought shapes .
Hope you guys like these recipe styles. Leave your comment and like us on Facebook.