The Karela Sabzi Recipe is one of my favourite. Very tasty and also very healthy. The Bitter Gourd(karelas) purifies your blood that’s why it is very useful. Here we are sharing 5 different styles…
#1: SPICY ONE:
- 2 to 3 medium karelas, cut into slender wedges with seeds uprooted
- 1 expansive onion, meagerly cut
- 2 cloves garlic, ground
- An inch bit of ginger, ground
- 2 expansive tomatoes, finely slashed or pureed
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp amchur powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- Salt and red bean stew powder to taste
- 1 tsp of sugar
- oil for cooking
- First heat up the karela in a weight cooker. You can likewise steam it in your steamer on the off chance that you need.
- Embed the karela in a weight cooker; include 2 or 3 tablespoons of water, a squeeze of salt and a little turmeric powder. Give it a blend. Spread the weight cooker and cook until you just hear a shriek. Turn off the warmth and promptly the weight by setting off to the stove.
- Once the karela is cooked, we will keep on making the Masala.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a substantial base skillet; include the onion, ginger and garlic to the dish and cook over low to medium warmth until the onions have brought down and the crude odor vanishes.
- Once the onions are delicate, include the tomato and the remaining masalas, inclucing the salt and red bean stew powder. Panfry until the tomatoes are incompletely cooked. Include the quieted karela, check for salt and zest levels and acclimate to your taste.
- Spread the skillet; swing to low warmth and cook the karela with this masala for around 10 minutes until the karela is delicate and very much covered with the masala. When done, include the hacked coriander leaves and kill the warmth. Exchange the Karela Masala Sabzi in a dish.
- Now enjoy your yummy Spicy Karela Sabzi…
#2: PUNJABI STYLE:
- 5-6 medium estimated karela/intense gourd
- 2 or 3 medium estimated onions
- ½ tsp turmeric powder or haldi
- ¼ tsp red stew powder
- ¼ tsp garam masala powder
- ¼ or ½ tsp amchur powder or dry mango powder
- 2 tbsp oil
- Salt to taste
- Shelling Karelas. Wash under running water. Hack. You can even cut into cuts. Evacuate the seeds.
- Cut the onions. In a dish warmth oil and add the slashed karelas.
- Broil the karelas on medium warmth for 2 minutes. On low warmth saute for 2-3 minutes more.
- Include the cutted onions.
- Blend the cut onion with the karelas. Saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Presently include the turmeric powder, red stew powder and salt.
- Mix. Heat up the Sabzi without spread for 7-8 minutes, until both the karela and onions bubbled and broiled well. The onions are cocoa. Continue mixing in the middle. Check the flavoring. Include more red bean stew powder or salt, if important.
- In the event that the Karela Sabzi is prepared sprinkle the garam masala powder and amchur. Blend it with the whole Sabzi.
- Trim with cleaved cilantro Karela Sabzi/coriander leaves is discretionary.
- Now you can enjoy your Delicious Karela Sabzi in Punjabi Style…
#3: WITH POTATO:
- 4 Large Potatoes
- 2 Large karelas
- 2 tsp mustard seeds
- 2 tsp bean stew powder
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 2 sprig curry takes off
- 5-7 tbsp besan (gramflour)
- 5-7 tbsp oil (I utilize olive/sunflower)
- 2 cups of water
- Salt to taste
- Coriander for embellishing
- Cut Potatoes and karelas to around 1 inch long .
- Warmth skillet and include 2 tablespoons oil .
- Include mustard , curry leaves and sear until it sputters .
- Until they are semi-completed into the potatoes in first .
- Include and blend in intense gourd .
- Now include the turmeric, bean stew powder , coriander powder and salt .
- Permit to cook on medium for 5 minutes .
- Presently include the water and sprinkle Besan ( gramflour ) until the potatoes and Bittergourd totally secured .
- Presently include the 4 tablespoons of oil to buoy up and leave to not blend or mix on low stew for around 5 minutes .
- Presently gradually and precisely stir on medium and sear until cocoa .
- Trim with cilantro and present with roti.
#4: WITH CHANA DAAL:
- Karela (peeled, cut) ½ kg
- Split Chana daal (bubbled) 1 glass
- Tamarind 1 tbsp
- Oil ½ glass
- Cocoa onion ½ cup
- Salt as required
- Red bean stew powder 1½ tsp
- Coriander powder 1½ tsp
- Nigella seeds ½ tsp
- Ginger garlic glue 1½ tsp
- Yogurt ½ cup
- Tamarind mash 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves 2 tbsp
- Green chilies (slashed)
- Scratch the karelas, rub with salt and leave for 2 hours . At that point rub again and press out all the water .
- In adequate amount to give water in the kitchen skillet , add tamarind and astringent gourd , bubble for 5 minutes . At that point let the water drain.
- Heat ½ container oil and sear karelas. Take seared karelas in a dish .
- Include the same oil , chestnut onion with some water , and after that season with salt, red bean stew powder , coriander powder , nigella seeds , ginger garlic glue and yogurt . Cook for 2-3 minutes .
- Presently include cooked Split Bengal grams , cook for 2-3 minutes .
- At long last, include tamarind mash , hacked coriander and green chilies .
- Now serve hot with hot roti…
#5: KARELA KEEMA STYLE:
- Meat or lamb mince 1 kg
- Karela 1 kg daintily fricasseed in 2 tbsp of oil
- Salt to taste
- Oil 1 cup
- Onion 3-4 daintily cut
- Ginger garlic glue 2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder 1 tsp
- Red bean stew powder 3 tsp
- Onion seeds 2 tsp
- Tomato 4-5 cleaved
- Garam masala powder 2 tsp
- Fennel seeds 2 tsp
- Mint leaves for garnishing
- Green chilies 6-8
- Peel and cut karelas into slight long or round cuts . Apply salt for 60 minutes. At that point washing and squeezing with a napkin . Heat 4 tablespoons oil ; include karelas , sear and evacuate.
- Take a skillet , broil onion until light pink , then include mince , ginger garlic glue , turmeric powder , red bean stew powder, salt and slashed tomatoes , blend well .
- At that point include some water , cover and leave to cook it . At the point when water dries , great sear . At that point include entire green peppers , garam masala , onion seeds , fennel seeds and seared karelay blend , include 1 tablespoon of blend water and put dum for 5 minutes .
- Include Before serving , mint , blend and present with naan or chapati ..
Hope you guys really enjoy these recipes. Please try and leave a reply & also don’t forget to like us on Facebook.