Chicken Sandwich Recipe is simply a delicious one. Chicken lovers will definately like this. Children also love to eat it. Here we are sharing six different styles hope you like it..
#1: SIMPLE CHICKEN SANDWICH RECIPE:
- 6 slices bread
- 5 lettuce leaves (stem removed)
For the Chicken & Mayo Spread
- 250 gm boneless chicken breasts
- 6 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp coleslaw
- 2 tsp olive oil (optional)
- 1 medium size onion finely chopped
- ground pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- Cut the chicken into thin strips and boil them with a little salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat , let cool and shred the pieces. Transfer to a large bowl
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well for the mayo spread .
- Lightly fry the bread slices if you like and cut each slice in half diagonally .
- Sprinkle about 2 tbsp of the prepared mixture on each piece. Lettuce leaves on top and place a piece on the other.
- With the help of a bread knife carefully cut out the hard edges of the bread.
#2: THE CRISPY ONE:
- 8 frozen breaded chicken patties
- 8 slices Havarti cheese
- 8 sliced whole wheat buns
- 6 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 sliced tomato
- 1 cup mixed salad greens
- Take chicken patties and bake them.Add cheese slices to the chicken patties during the last minute of baking time.
- Meanwhile, butter the rolls and toast until brilliant chestnut. Make sandwiches use therein the mayo, lettuce, chicken patties, and tomato.
Your yummy crispy chicken sandwich is ready. Serve immediately.
#3: ROASTED ONE:
- 12 chicken thighs
- 4 egg yolks
- 2 tsp mustard
- olive oil as required
- 12 small ciabatta rolls
- a small bunch of fresh tarragon
- Preheat oven to 190C brand / gas mark 5. Place the chicken legs on a baking sheet and sprinkle with salt. Put them in the oven to bake for one hour; when they are done, the juices will run clear.
- Set the chicken on one side to cool and store in the refrigerator overnight if you like. To make the mayonnaise, put the egg yolks in a medium bowl. Add the mustard and a generous pinch of salt, then whisk vigorously for about half a minute, until the yellow turn bright yellow. Now, slowly add a few drops of olive oil, beating all the time.
- As oil blends into the egg, add a few drops and continue like that. As the mayonnaise begins to gain bulk, you can increase the rate and amount of oil added, so that eventually you have invested a good flow but constant oil in the bowl you whisk. Keep up to two days mayonnaise in a jar in the refrigerator.
- To make sandwiches, slice open the rolls and spread generously with mayonnaise. Tear the cold chicken on the bone and place on the bread before supplementing with a few leaves of fresh tarragon.
- Now enjoy your roasted chicken sandwich.
#4: SPICY FRIED WITH MAYO AND COLESLAW:
Spicy Mayo And Slaw:
- 1 garlic clove, finely grated
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Louisiana-style hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeño, thinly sliced
- 4 cups thinly sliced cabbage
- 1/2 cup Bread-and-Butter Pickle slices, plus 1/4 cup pickle juice
Fried Chicken And Assembly:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt plus more
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 8-ounce skinless, boneless chicken breasts, halved crosswise
- Peanut or vegetable oil (for frying)
- 4 white sandwich rolls
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- Spicy Mayo and Slaw:
- Mix garlic, mayonnaise and hot pepper sauce in a small bowl; Cover and chill. Toss onion, jalapeno, cabbage, cucumber, cucumber and combine juice in a large bowl; Cover and chill.
- Fried Chicken and Assembly:
- Whisk flour, pepper and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a shallow dish. Pour buttermilk into another shallow bowl. Working with 1 piece at a time, shake off excess Dredge chicken in flour mixture. Dip in buttermilk, so that excess in bowl drips back.
- Excavators, shake excess back into flour mixture. Oil in a large heavy skillet to a depth of 1/2-inch. Prop fry thermometer in oil so bulb is submerged. Heat over medium heat until thermometer registers 350 °.
- Fry chicken until chestnut and cooked through, about 3 minutes per side. Set transfer to a wire rack in a baking tray; season with salt. Spread cut sides of rolls with butter. Heat another large skillet over medium heat. Working in batches, cook bread butter side down until brown and crisp, about 1 minute. Spread with spicy mayonnaise.
- Serve sandwiches with bread, chicken and cabbage slaw.
#5: BARBECUE STYLE:
- 3 to 4 lb. boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 large onion, chopped
- 2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 C. chicken broth
- Black pepper, to taste
- 2 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 cup cheese, shredded
- Place onion and peppers in crockpot and top with chicken legs .
- Pour chicken broth over chicken .
- Drizzle ground pepper on chicken and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours .
- At the end of cooking time , drain liquid from the pot and shred chicken .
- Return chicken in the crockpot and mix in barbecue sauce .
- Cook for another 30 minutes .
- Put a spoon of mixture on split dinner rolls and top with shredded cheese .
- Now enjoy your yummy and delicious barbecue chicken sandwich.
#6: GRILLED STYLE:
- chicken 8 pieces, shredded
- mayonnaise 1/2 cup
- cheese 1/2 cup, shredded
- salt to taste
- white bread 4 slices
- potato 2, chopped
- pepper powder to taste
- brown bread 4 slices
- chicken mixture 1/2 cup
- Take shredded chicken in a bowl. Season with salt , chilli powder , half a cup of mayonnaise and mix. In grated cheese, ketchup, salad and toss torn .
- Take a slice of white bread. Spread some chicken mixture .
- Show potato slices and sprinkle with salt and pepper powder . Put some mayonnaise on another white bread slice and place in the potato slices. Take a slice cut brown bread .
- Spread some chicken mixture . Place a slice of cheese on top. Apply some mayonnaise on another slice of brown bread and place it on the slice of cheese .
- Grill the sandwiches applying mayonnaise sandwiches outside . Prepare remaining sandwiches in the same manner .
- Your yummy grilled chicken sandwich is now prepared. Serve with tomato slices , cucumber slices and potato slices.
Hope you guys like the above recipes. Leave a reply and like us on facebook.