Kebab Recipe is basically a traditional one. People like it very much. Here we are sharing seven different styles and methods hope you them a lot….
#1: BIHARI KEBAB STYLE:
- Beef 2 kg cut into slight strips,
- Onion 2 expansive ,
- Crude papaya made into paste 2 tbsp,
- Ginger paste 2 tsp,
- Garam masala powder 2 tsp,
- Yogurt 4 tbsp,
- Red chillies dried(crushed) 8,
- Salt to taste
- Include every one of the elements for the hamburger strips and marinade for 4 hours.
- Barbecue on grill pan including a little oil on the top.
- When grilled perfectly, place in a plate.
- Now your delicious Bihari Kebab is ready.
- Present with fried onion rings and drizzle some lemon juice on it.
#2: SHAHI GOLA KEBAB:
- Beef 2 kg, cubed
- Fried Onions 500 gm
- Ginger Garlic Paste 2 tbsp
- Yogurt 8 tbsp
- Coconut Powder 8 tbsp
- Raw Papaya 4 tbsp
- Green Chilies 8
- Oil as needed
- Solid Thread or String as required
- Shan Qorma Masala 100 gm
- Consolidate meat with fried onions, ginger garlic glue , the coconut powder, green chillies , crude papaya and ShanQorma Masala .
- Grind finely everything , fold in yogurt , and blend into a homogeneous blend.
- Keep ground meat to rest for 60 minutes.
- Press ground meat on sticks , wrap firmly with string and barbecue over hot coals .
- Frequently brushing or sprinkle with oil , turn the sticks painstakingly to guarantee kababs stay in place.
- Now your yummy Shahi Gola Kebab is ready to serve. Enjoy with salad, raita, chatni or ketchup as you like.
#3: MALAI KEBAB STYLE:
- Beef mince(keema) 1/2 kg
- ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- salt to taste
- red chili powder 1 tbsp
- garam masala powder 1 1/2 tbsp
- coconut powder 2 tbsp
- hara dhanya 1/2 bunch(chopped)
- Podina 1/2 bunch(chopped)
- green chilies 8-10(small chopped)
- bread slices 4
- eggs 2
- fresh cream 1/2 cup
- oil for frying
- Dip bread slices in a cup of milk for 10-15 mins. Then take it out of milk and press them with the help of spoon.
- Then add the pressed bread slices and beaf mince in ginger garlic paste, salt, red chili powder, garam masala, coconut powder, dhanya, podina and chilies and mix well.
- Now add fresh cream in this mixture. Now make kebabs and let them refrigerate for about 10 mins.
- Heat oil in a skillet on low warmth. Now dip kebabs in beaten eggs and them fry them until golden brown.
- Now serve hot with chatni or raita.
#4: PASANDA STYLE:
- A chunk of incline meat 450 gm
- Margarine for treating
- Dark peppercorns 16
- Cardamoms 5
- Cloves 5
- Coconut, dried up 2 tbs
- Cumin (zeera) seeds 1 tsp
- Garlic, cleaved 10 cloves
- Ginger, cleaved 2
- Kachri powder(tenderizer) 1 tsp
- on the other hand
- Nutmeg (jaiphal) powder ¼ tsp
- Onions, cleaved /¼ container
- Poppy seeds (khus) 1 tsp
- Crude papaya glue 1 ½ tsp
- Red bean stew powder 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Yogurt 2/3 cup
- Cut the meat into cuts of 3 ½ crawls long.
- Cut the slices into half without slicing through.
- Leaving a join toward the end.
- Open parts slice to make one tape, around 6 crawls in length. Beat the joints with the back of a blade to smooth marginally.
- In a blender, join cardamom units, papaya kachri, garlic, onion, ginger, cumin, coconut, nutmeg, pepper, poppy seeds and yogurt.
- Include red bean stew powder and salt.
- Coat the strips with this blend and marinate for 3 hours.
- Weaving all through stick to 4 focuses meat strips at standard interims.
- The meat will resemble a wavy line, with the stick through the middle.
- Cooked over a flame of charcoal or open barbecue for 10 minutes.
- At the point when one side is prepared, brush with spread and meal again for 3-5 minute.
- Now enjoy your yummy Pasanday Kebabs.
#5: CHICKEN RESHMI KEBAB STYLE:
- Chicken Mince (Double Grinded) 1 kg
- Ginger Garlic glue(paste) 2 tbsp
- Onion 2
- Smashed Black Pepper 1 tsp
- Green Cardamoms (Crushed Seeds) 1 1/2 tsp
- White Cumin Powder 1 tsp
- Dark Cumin Powder 1tsp
- Peri Powder 1 1/2 tsp
- Cinnamon Powder 1 1/2 tsp
- White Pepper Powder 1 1/2 tsp
- Cream 5 tbsp
- Hung Yogurt 5 tbsp
- Preparing Powder 2 squeeze
- Finely Chopped Green Chilies 8
- Oil 5 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Take a chopper include minced chicken meat (twofold ground), ginger garlic glue, onion, broke dark pepper, green cardamom (seed smashed) cumin espresso white powder, dark cumin powder, paprika, white pepper powder, cream, yogurt, preparing powder, slashed green chilies add to taste with salt and blend well hack all fixings and make a blend.
- Presently oil the hands with oil and stick in the stems, then steam over coals or heat in a stove or sear in a container with coal smoke.
- When it is cooked. Place on a plate and serve hot…
#6: FISH KEBAB:
- 1/2 kg Fish, cleaned and boneless
- 1 lemons
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves, slashed
- 2 green chilies fine hacked
- 1/2 tsp cumin, white, cooked and ground
- 1/2 tsp dark pepper, naturally ground
- 1/2 tsp red bean stew powder
- 1 egg, beaten .
- bread crumps 1/2 tbsp
- vinegar according to taste
- salt according to taste
- oil for fricasseeing(frying)
- Wash the fish pieces with salt and garlic. Then place the fish pieces on a hot plate ( tava ) over low heat and sprinkle vinegar on them.
- When the water dries completely remove from heat and let cool.
- Add all the spices , including coriander and green chillies , mix well to get a pretty smooth.
- Divide the mixture into equal pieces, transforming them into flat round shapes about 1/2 inch thick.
- Dip the fish skewers(kebabs) first in the egg and breadcrumbs and fry in hot oil .
- Drain on kitchen paper towels.
- Now enjoy your delicious Fish Kebabs.
#7: SPICY SHAMI KEBAB STYLE:
- Boneless Beef 1 kg
- Split Chickpeas (Chana ki Daal) 500gm
- 2 Small Ginger
- Garlic 14-15 Cloves
- Whole Red Chilies 10-13 pcs
- Green Chilies 12 pcs
- Hot Spice Powder 2 squeezes
- Eggs 2 pcs
- Salt to taste
- Initially, the meat , vegetables and every single other flavor cook together in a skillet .
- Presently, the fixings extremely well granulate in a nourishment processor .
- Subsequent to granulating the things that make patties of batter with your hands .
- Include oil in a skillet and the meatballs .
- Your Spicy Shami Kebabs are here . Serve with chutney or tomato ketchup .
Hope you like the recipes. Please try and enjoy yourself. Leave your comment and like us on facebook.