The Falooda Recipe is very simple to make and very tasty to enjoy. A very impressive dish of summer. Try and enjoy yourself……
#1: PAKISTANI STYLE:
- Corn flour 1 cup
- Water 1 cup
- Red jelly 1 bundle
- Green jelly 1 bundle
- Basil seeds 2 tbsp (splashed)
- Milk 125 gm
- Kalakand 125 gm
- Pistachios and almonds 25 gm
- Pineapple cuts 2 – 3
- Vanilla ice cream ½ ltr
- Red syrup as required
- Ice as required (smashed)
- Release the red and green jelly separated in 1 container bubbling water.
- In a pot, heat up the milk and include the Kalakand.
- Blend well and turn the fire out.
- Hack the pineapple and set aside.
- Presently dissolve the corn flour in 1 cup water.
- Pour this blend in a non-stick dish and abandon it on a low fire.
- Keep mixing the cornmeal blend as it cooks.
- At the point when the blend starts to harden empty it into the falooda structure.
- Keep a dish of ice water prepared.
- Permit the strands of falooda to drop out of the mold into the cool water.
- Cut the red and green jelly into shapes.
- Take a falooda glass and include the pasta cooked at the base.
- Presently include a couple shapes of jelly, trailed by the smashed ice, Kalakand blend, basil seeds, a scoop of dessert and red syrup.
- Trim with the cut almonds and pistachios and serve.
#2: WITH MANGO TASTE:
- 2 tsp sweet basil seeds, absorbed in¾ cup water
- 3 tbsp falooda sev cooked according to bundle directions
- 3 to 4 tbsp rose syrup
- 1/2 to 2/3 cup mango puree or two medium estimated mangoes mixed to a smooth puree in a blender
- 2 to 2 1/5 mugs chilled milk
- 1 tbsp slashed or cut pistachios or a blend of hacked dry natural products
- 3 to 4 scoops of mango dessert or vanilla frozen ice cream( (discretionary)
- 1 medium measured mango, peeled and hacked in little 3D squares
- pounded ice or ice 3D squares (discretionary)
- mango custard (discretionary)
- mango jelly
- tutti frutti (discretionary)
- To start with douse 2 tsp basil seeds in ¾ cup water for around 20 to 30 minutes . later strain them with a tea strainer and put aside .
- At that point set up the falooda sev as indicated by bundle headings . in the event that you then cook to do bubble them in water until completely cooked and mellowed .
- Flush the cooked falooda sev in water and after that deplete . keep aside secured . in this way the falooda sev totally cool to room temperature .
- In a serving glass, add 1 tablespoon rose syrup .
- At that point include 2 teaspoons basil seeds .
- Next 2 to 3 teaspoons falooda sev .
- Include 3 tablespoons mango puree .
- Add ¼ to ⅓ cup milk .
- Rehash the layers .
- Add ⅓ to some milk and cleaved mangoes .
- Top with a scoop of vanilla frozen ice cream and some hacked mango or in cuts or dried organic product . include some cleaved mango .
- Your Mango Falooda is ready to enjoy!
#3: INDIAN STYLE:
- Hot milk 3 cups
- Sugar 3 tbsp
- Rose syrup 6 tbsp
- Drenched falooda seeds 6 tbsp
- Splashed falooda sev 1 cup
- Strawberry seasoned jam 3D shapes 1 cup
- Vanilla frozen yogurt 4 scoops
- Join the milk and sugar in a profound bowl and blend well.
- Keep this sweetened mixture aside to take into consideration atleast 1 hour or until it has cooled.
- Pour ½ tablespoon of rose syrup in a tall glass , include 1 ½ tablespoons falooda seeds , ¼ container falooda sev and ¼ cup jelly solid shapes about .
- Pour some the cooled sweetened milk over it and top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Quickly embellished with a couple drops of rose syrup.
- Now enjoy!
#4: SRI LANKAN STYLE:
- 3 tsp good quality vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups rose water
- 1 ¾ cups sugar
- 3 tbsp corn syrup (optional – to prevent crystallization of the sugar syrup)
- ¼ cup rose water (to add at the end)
- pinch of salt
- few drops of pink colouring (or as much or as little as you prefer)
- About 2 cups of bottled Rose syrup
- 2 tsp of Vanilla extract
- 3-4 tbsp of Faluda syrup (add more or less, to your preference)
- 1 cup of cold milk
- 1-2 tsp Tukmaria (also called basil seeds/sabja seeds/kasa-kasaa)
- Water to soak the seeds
- Strawberry jello (jelly) cut into 1 cm cubes (about ¼ cup)
- A generous scoop (or two) of Vanilla ice cream
Sri Lankan Faluda Syrup:
- Show sugar, salt, corn syrup and rose water (except for ¼ glass rose water) in a pot. Heat to the point of boiling, blending at times to break up the sugar. Include the vanilla concentrate.
- Lessen the warmth to low and stew until you get a pleasant thick syrupy consistency.
- Expel from warmth and let it cool to room temperature.
- The remaining some rose water and mix to consolidate.
- In pink shading (a drop at once and blend until you get a dim pink shading).
- For the alternate way form – simply include the vanilla concentrate in the rose syrup and shake well to join.
Faluda Drink (per individual):
- Douse basil seeds in about some water for around 10 minutes, a “gel-coat”. Deplete and put the seeds aside.
- On the off chance that you need to make a layered impact, first the milk into a glass.
- Pour the syrup Faluda (pour gradually to get the layer).
- Include the Jell-O (discretionary) and the Tukmaria seeds.
- Include the ice and present with a spoon and/or a straw (ice will keep on sweetening the beverage, so include any additional syrup) ..
- Now enjoy!
Hope you guys like this post. Please leave your reply and like us on Facebook.