Tasty Murgh Chany recipe
Murgh Chany or Murgh Choly is famous Breakfast in Lahore and Gujranwala Specially on Weekend or Every sunday 90% peoples breakfast with Murgh Chany recipe
- Half kg chicken (fourteen pieces
- Touch a cup
- Oil spills
- Two pieces of onion (finely chopped
- Three Tomatoes pieces
- One teaspoon turmeric
- One teaspoon spices (crushed)
- A teaspoon of black cumin (the roasted and crushed
- Eating a tablespoon of ginger and garlic paste
- A teaspoon of ginger in food finely chopped
- (Teaspoon ground red pepper in a food
- Sweet soda ½ teaspoon
- The lentil soup spoon of food
- Salt to taste
- One chicken cubes
- A cup of hot oil and two tsp finely chopped onions golden brown and put in a dixie fourteen pieces of chicken in water have dried.
- Now stir fry and add ginger and garlic paste, turmeric, red chili powder, ground spices and salt.
- Then pick pouring a cup of water and pour three to four glasses dal lentils cook on mild heat to remove the water.
- When they are half tablespoon of sweet soda you should boil.
- Touch and then thawed, turn off the stove after the blend with lentils.
- Then turn the chicken pieces are cut tomato put two cups of water to fry.
- When Josh comes into chickpeas, chopped ginger, cumin and white chicken cubes in it to keep the heat on the tail light.
- When the oil comes up Serve with warm naan touch up chicken