Seekh Kebabs Recipe is a great recipe that all the people like. It is a national dish. Here we are sharing five different types of this recipe. Try them and enjoy!
#1: SIMPLE STYLE:
- 500 gms Lamb Mince(Keema)
- Cocoa Color
- 3/4 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp Garlic glue
- 1 tblsp Raw Papaya Paste
- 1 tsp Ginger Paste
- 2 tblsp Cashewnut
- 2 tsp thick Cream
- 2 Onion
- 2 tsp Carom Seeds(Ajwain)
- 2 tsp Dried Mango Powder (Amchoor)
- 2 tblsp Rock Salt (Kala Namak)
- 3 tblsp Cumin Seed
- 1 tblsp Dry Ginger
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg Powder
- Wash the Keema and put in a colander and press tenderly to the majority of the water crushing .
- Consolidate all fixings in the Keema and manipulate well .
- Side hold for 60 minutes.
- Heat a gas stove or an Elektroofenmit the sticks .
- Take a substantial chunk of Keema blend and hold a hot stick painstakingly in the other hand .
- Press the ground meat on a hot stick .
- The Keema is stuck promptly in the hot stick .
- Rehash with the left over mince on every single other stick .
- Place the sticks in the stove .
- Continue turning the sticks sometimes .
- At the point when cooked , deliberately expel the kebabs from the tables utilizing a napkin .
- Shallow broil the kebabs on a non-stick dish in 1 tablespoon oil .
- To serve, sprinkle some chaat masala and lemon juice to the kebabs.
#2: PAKISTANI STYLE:
- 1 medium onion, quartered
- 2 to 3 green chillies, or to taste
- 4 vast cloves of garlic
- 1 piece root ginger
- 2 medium potatoes
- 675g sheep mince
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon gram (chickpea) flour
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon bean stew powder, or to taste
- 1/2 tablespoon coriander powder
- 1/2 tablespoon cumin powder
- great modest bunch of finely slashed new coriander clears out
- 1/2 lemon, squeezed
- 10 bamboo sticks, absorbed water
- Put the onion , green chillies , garlic and ginger in a sustenance processor untill finely cleaved up .
- Finely grind the potatoes and flush completely with water . Crush out however much water as could be expected . By pressing the ground potatoes in a strainer or a spotless drying towel.
- In a vast dish , join the potatoes with onion paste and add in mince and the remaining fixings . Blend well . Cover and let it in the refrigerator for a couple of hours or overnight .
- Take a modest bunch of the blend and wrap around every stick fit as a fiddle of a hotdog . Place under a hot barbecue to high , or cooking on a flame broil on high warmth . Turn once amid cooking . Kebabs are done when both sides fresh and chestnut , and when juices run clear .
- Serve hot with cuts of onion and lemon wedges .
#3: BANGLADESHI STYLE:
- 750 gram strong , under cut meat
- 3 tbl spoon finely ground crude papaya( with skin) or papaya glue with skin
- 1/3 rd glass yogurt
- 1/3 rd glass seared onion or bereshta
- 2 tea spoon ginger glue
- 2 tea spoon garlic glue
- 1/2 tea spoon cinnamon powder
- 1/2 tea spoon nutmeg powder
- 3/4 th tea spoon simmered cumin powder
- 1 tea spoon ( stored) red stew powder
- 1 tea spoon paprika powder
- 1 tea spoon poppyseed/posto glue ( discretionary)
- 2 tea spoon Bihari kabab masala
- 1/3 rd glass mustard ( shorishar tel) oil
- Salt to taste
- Seekh Kabab masala :
- 5/6 dried red bean stew
- 1 tbl spoon cumin ( jeera)
- 1 tbl spoon entire coriander ( dhonia)
- 3 Black cardamom
- 4/5 green cardamom
- 1/2 tea spoon mace ( javetri)
- 1/4 th tea spoon nutmeg ( jaifol)
- 9/10 cloves ( long)
- 2 tea spoon dark pepper
- 1 star anise
- 1 tea spoon fennel
- 1 tea spoon kababchini ( discretionary)
- Dry roast the spices and then grind them into a fine powder . it’s better to dry roast the cumin separately and not to dry roast black pepper .
- 1 coal to smoke
- Ghee to smoke the charcoal
- Cut the meat into slender 2 “or 3” groups. Books with meat tenderizer sledge or something substantial . Be that as it may, don’t try too hard.
- Marinate the meat with papaya glue in the first place, then include all fixings. Marinate for no less than 24 hours . Keep it in the icebox.
- Light coal totally. It ought to be all blaze. Presently put it on a metal or a little aluminum dish.
- Include this dish in the dish of meat . Include ghee over the charcoal and cover it with a top smoking meat totally. Keep it as 10-15 minutes.
- Tilt the bits of meat on the stick. Rub somewhat additional oil on it . I included excessively much ghee.
- Preheat broiler(oven) to 400 FH . Presently cook the sticks for 20-30 minutes. Flame broiling another 15-20 minutes or until somewhat singed.
- Now enjoy your Yummy Bangladeshi Seekh Kebabs with naan and raita.
#4: IN VEGETABLE TASTE:
- 2 cups dark chanas (doused overnight bubbled and pounded)
- 4 Potatoes (medium) (bubbled and crushed)
- 5-7 Green chillies (finely slashed)
- 2 tsp Ginger (finely cleaved)
- 2 tsp stew powder
- 1 tsp amchur powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp Coriander leaves
- For tying:
- 4 tsp Rice flour
- 5-6 bread cuts
- 4 tsp bread scraps(bread crumbs)
- 2 beaten eggs
- Combine every one of the fixings, make kebabs and string them on sticks and let them refrigerate for sometime.
- Expel them delicately from the sticks.
- Heat oil in a pan. Let the kebabs first dip in egg, then rice flour. Then again in egg and finally in bead crumbs and let them fry in medium warmth.
- Now place them in a plate.
- Your tasty Veg. Seekh kebabs is ready to enjoy. Serve with onion rings and lemon wedges.
#5: MAHI FISH STYLE:
- Boneless Fish mince 1/2 kg
- Green chilies 8-10
- Onion chopped 1
- Salt to tatse
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Zeera(bhuna kata) 1 1/2 tsp
- Mustard powder(haldi) 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic glue 1 tsp
- Ghee 3 tbsp
- Hara dhanya 3 tbsp
- Podina(chopped) 1 tbsp
- Initially, take boneless fish mince and add in all the ingredients and chop in a chopper.
- Now make kebabs of that mixture and skew them in sticks.
- Now take kebabs and barbecue them or bake in oven.
- Your yummy Mahi Fish Seekh Kebabs is ready to enjoy!
Hope you guys really like this post. Leave a reply and don’t forget to like us on facebook.