Yummy Spanish Omelete recipe to cook very easily
Its cheesy texture filled with full of taste no doubt Spanish Omelet recipe will be a perfect addition to your breakfast menu. Salty tangy chicken cooked and olives sliced gives a mouth-watering taste to the omelet.
- Egg white 3 pieces
- Chicken 250 grams
- Olives (sliced) 4 tbsp
- Customization is muzryla
- 2 tsp lemon
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon thyme
- Salt to taste
- Customization pepper to taste
- For Green coriander, pepper and mint garnish gift
- I thoroughly whipped egg white that has to be filled in
- Then the mix of cayenne pepper, thyme, salt and put auryganuaur.
- Fry chicken with salt and lemon juice.
- Light Heat frying Heat a little oil in the pan and pour the mixture over the top
- Sprinkle the chicken and lemon olive changed side.
- Lynaur Keep out at the plate in the oven for two minutes at full heat in the oven to pre-heat the components of the muzryla thing.
- Green coriander, to garnish and serve with chili and mint Howie