Consultant Vacancy In Ministry of National Health Services, Regulation & Coordination 12 – Nov – 2015
Qualification and Experience:
- Medical Doctor with post graduate degreee in public Health or related field:
- Minimum of 10 years experience of working in the Health sector; working on public health issues in a public sector, bilateral or multilateral origanization, with preference to rich experience on trainin design, developing training manuals, imparting training & development of protocos for supportive supervision of health care providers in reproductive, maternal and child health.
Terms of References:
- The consultant would work very closely with DG health office, provinces and UN agencies in implementing monitoring and reporting. Following set of activities have to be carried out;
- To coordinate & hold preliminary meeting with health officials. In order to have vision of the issues related to capacity building of PHC staff and community based workers in 36 focused districts, a preliminary meeting will be held with provincial the log freme.
All applicatons with recent CV must reach undersigned within 10 days of the publication of advertisement.
- Dr. Malik Muhammad Safi Director (Programme)